The 4 stages of life.
1. You believe in Santa Claus.
2. You don’t believe in Santa Claus.
3. You dress up as Santa Claus.
4. You look like Santa Clause.
I’m arriving at stage four, but the good news is that Mr. Clause is not what it’s about—Comunidad and New Hearts teamed up this Christmas to celebrate Jesus. Thank you to all the staff, volunteers, and givers that made this possible! Over 2,000 lunches handed out.
In 1994, the McMillan family traveled to the kidnapping, murder, and drug capital of the western hemisphere to plant a church and a foundation. God thought Medellin, Colombia a good place to raise a family. And turns out He was right (as He usually is). It became a very large family: The church, Comunidad (Community), is now the largest church in Medellin with over 8,000 members, the Foundation, Viento Fresco, cares for over 150 high-risk children, and a non-profit coffee shop, New Hearts Cafe, serves cups of caffeine and the love of Jesus to thousands of college students.
God is doing so much in Medellin, and we write about here on the Teammcmillan.org blog!
THERE ARE FIVE WAYS TO BE PART OF THE STORY.
- Pray. Pray. Pray for us. We need it.
- Join the 21 days with Jesus email experience by joining our email list.
- Donate via Mission South America Paypal (We also need it).
- Buy Andrew´s new book on Amazon The Safest Place on Earth.
- Join us in Medellin for a Missions Trip.
One thought on “Christmas in Medellín”
From the pictures it appears food for the stomach and food for the soul was enjoyed. Praise God!